These general conditions of sale concern the sale of products marketed through the DressiJ.com e-commerce site.
The conditions below are integral and substantial parts of each order. They must be reviewed by the customer before completing the purchase and be approved. The forwarding of the order confirmation implies total knowledge of the general conditions of sale and their full approval, as it is a mandatory step in the purchase.
• REGISTRATION and Order procedure
To purchase the Products on DressiJ.com, the Customer must register by entering their personal details: personal details, personal contact details, including the e-mail address, and other information useful for successful registration and following the instructions provided by the registration program. The customer will then proceed to insert the selected Product(s) into the Cart, select the shipping type, the chosen payment method and, finally, confirm the purchase. Once these operations have been completed, the Customer will see a screen containing the summary of the purchase order. You will then confirm the order by clicking on the appropriate button: “Proceed to Paypal” or “Place order” based on the type of payment selected.
The order will be considered finalized only when the entire procedure has been completed and it is therefore possible to abandon or modify the cart at any time up to before forwarding.
• ORDER and ACCEPTANCE
Once the order has been confirmed, the customer will receive a confirmation email to the email address provided during the registration procedure containing the summary of his order.
The moment of conclusion of the contract is the moment in which the order sent electronically by the consumer user arrives on the DressiJ.com server.
If the Customer finds the need, after the Order Confirmation, but before shipping the goods, to change his shipping details, he must contact customer service as soon as possible by sending an email to info[at]DressiJ.com giving the order number references.
Once the package has been sent from the DressiJ.com headquarters, the Customer will no longer be able to change the shipping data.
DressiJ.com reserves the right to cancel/refuse any order from a Customer with whom there has been a dispute relating to the payment of a previous order, who has refused a delivery without giving any reason/explanation or who presents a any form of risk.
All prices displayed on the site are expressed in € (euros).
The total price resulting at the end of the purchase procedure includes shipping costs.
• TERMS OF PAYMENT:
It is possible to choose between 4 different forms of payment:
PAYPAL is a payment method that allows the customer to send the payment free and securely.
CREDIT CARD (always via the Paypal site)
You can make payment by credit card with Visa, Visa Electron, Postepay, MasterCard and CartaAura. The purchase can only be made by the cardholder.
ADVANCE BANK TRANSFER (Important: we will prepare and ship the ordered material only once we have received credit to the current account); The data to be able to make the bank transfer will be communicated at the time of the order.
CASH ON DELIVERY Cash payment to the courier responsible for delivery.
• PAYMENT SECURITY
Dressi J undertakes by all possible means to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data transmitted on the web and on the website. For this reason, the website uses the PayPal system for credit card transactions, which adheres to the international PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) standards and uses sophisticated technology against cybercrime.
• WARRANTY DressiJ.com guarantees the products to the consumer for 24 months against any manufacturing defect and against any problem related to the raw materials used and declares that the products delivered conform to those present and described in the online catalogue. The technical, functional characteristics, images and photographs of the products on the DressiJ.com website correspond to those communicated by the respective manufacturers. DressiJ.com is not responsible for any incompleteness or untruthfulness of such information.
The main features of each individual product are described on the product page itself. The customer undertakes to read the characteristics described, as the products in the catalog may not correspond exactly to reality, in terms of image and colors due to the browser or type of monitor used. DressiJ.com is not responsible if the customer does not read the characteristics indicated in the catalogue.
To make use of the product warranty, it is necessary to keep the transport document inside the package and delivered together with the products and respect our returns and refunds policy and contact our offices by contacting us at the email address: info[at ]DressiJ.com. The product warranty conditions, without prejudice to the rights recognized to the consumer pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 128 and following of the Legislative Decree of 6 September 2005 n. 206 called - Consumer Code - start from the date of delivery.
• AFTER SALES
DressiJ.com is always available for any information and questions and will respond as quickly as possible to any doubts or complaints. (no later than 5 working days). Contact customer service via the contact form or by sending an email to: info[at]DressiJ.com.
• INVOICING The material travels with a transport document. Upon processing the order, the Customer will receive the purchase receipt/invoice at the email address communicated to us at the time of purchase. The customer can also specify shipping data for the goods different from the invoicing data.
• RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL Pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code the customer has the right to withdraw from the order. To withdraw from the purchase you must communicate this wish no later than 14 days from receipt of the purchased products. The communication must be made by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to the following address: Dressi J di Carmen Sollo – Via Emilio Scaglione, 20 80145 – Naples (NA). The communication can also be anticipated via email, to be confirmed within the following 48 hours by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, sent to the same address, and must specify the products purchased, the relevant order number and the desire to withdraw from the purchase. Our Customer Service will respond via e-mail giving authorization to return the goods.
Together with sending the letter, the customer is required to send via courier and at his own expense, within 14 days, the goods as they were received, i.e. absolutely new, unused, complete with all its parts and in the original packaging (envelopes and packaging), placing it in suitable packaging to ensure its integrity during transport. Failure to comply with these principles makes the right of withdrawal inapplicable. Within 14 days of receiving the registered letter and the goods, DressiJ.com will make the Paypal credit or refund transfer (based on the payment method used by the Customer) for the exact amount (excluding shipping costs) that the customer has paid for the purchase of the ordered goods. The only expense that the customer must therefore bear, to exercise the right of withdrawal, is the shipping cost for sending the registered letter and the courier's transport costs for sending the goods to our office. The goods travel at the risk of the Customer. Therefore, in the event of loss of the package, which is the subject of the withdrawal, DressiJ.com will not be obliged to provide a refund.
• IMPORTANT: THE GOODS MUST BE IN PERFECT CONDITION, (both the original packaging and the item inside) SENT TO US IN PACKAGING SUITABLE TO PROTECT THE ITEMS THEMSELVES (NO ENVELOPES, only cardboard BOXES). We reserve the right to reject the goods if you do not comply with the above conditions.
• GOODS EXCHANGE DressiJ.com allows you to exchange the purchased goods but under the following conditions: in the case of defective goods, with the same item ordered; in case you have ordered the wrong size, with the same item ordered in the new size indicated. Items must not be damaged or used; the goods must be placed in perfect condition in their original packaging which is also intact without damage and sent at your own expense to Dressi J di Carmen Sollo – Via Emilio Scaglione, 20 80145 – Naples (NA). The exchange of goods must be carried out within 5 days from the date of receipt. If these conditions are respected you can contact us by sending an email to info[at]DressiJ.com indicating: order number - items to be exchanged, and wait for a response from our operator who will allow you the replacement. The customer is therefore responsible for both the shipping costs for returning the returned material and those for sending the replaced material separately for goods with a manufacturing defect: in this case we will be responsible for all shipping costs. The goods travel at the risk of the Customer. Therefore, in the event of loss of the package to be replaced, DressiJ.com will not be obliged to exchange the goods.
Will not be accepted for replacement:
– Items damaged due to improper handling of the customer
– Items to which the attached tags have been removed.
– Items that have undergone modifications or interventions of any kind.
• IMAGES, TEXTS, GRAPHICS: Registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce or publish even partially the images, texts or graphics. Any unauthorized abuse will be reported and prosecuted in accordance with the laws in force .
• PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA – PRIVACY
The data controller is: Dressi J di Carmen Sollo – Via Emilio Scaglione, 20 80145 – Naples (NA).
Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, code regarding the protection of personal data. For the purposes of protecting and processing the personal data communicated by you, as expressed by the privacy law, DressiJ.com declares that your data will in no way be disclosed and/or resold to third parties. The data will be processed using tools suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality and may also be carried out using automated tools designed to store, manage and transmit the data themselves. In case of your explicit consent during the registration process, however, they will be used by us ONLY for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations or sending you our commercial offers that will reflect your interests without making massive use of this tool, because we are against any system and newsletter management as a SPAM tool. To exercise the rights provided for in the art. 7 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data listed above, you must send a written request without particular formalities to Dressi J di Carmen Sollo – Via Emilio Scaglione, 20 80145 – Naples (NA).
All information on cookies is described on the dedicated page according to European Regulations.
Seller: Dressi J by Carmen Sollo
Registered office: Via Emilio Scaglione, 20 80145 – Naples (NA).
VAT number: IT08755661215